Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Welcome to Crafty Critters!
A big HELLO from everybody at Crafty Critters Club!
We specialize in teaching history, cultures and literature to primary-school children, through the use of arts and crafts.
- We combine education with fun and creative activities.
- We are Ofsted registered.
- All our staff are fully vetted, DBS checked.
- All our staff have completed Safeguarding and First Aid Training.
- We are insured up to £5,000,000 in public liability and only use specialised childcare insurance providers.
- Parents are thrilled by the length of our sessions, typically running for an hour and a half after school on a set day.
- Our sessions are carefully structured in order to allow all ages to work together harmoniously.
- Children’s knowledge retention is assessed through a fun and informal team quiz.
- Each child completes a learning diary – this is a weekly record of their term at Crafty Critters.
- All Curriculum-based history topics are covered
"If you'd like Crafty Critters Club to run at your school, please complete the boxes below"
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.